From Dream to Reality in 21 Days
Our streamlined loan review process can help you buy or refinance a home faster than ever before.
You can do a lot in 21 days: lose 10-20 pounds on a low-carb diet, binge watch every episode of several popular streaming TV shows, even take an epic USA road trip from Los Angeles to New York City. You can also close on a home loan when you work with CrossCountry Mortgage.
Whether you’re buying a new home or refinancing your current mortgage, we know you have a goal in mind, and you want to achieve it as quickly as possible. Your licensed CrossCountry Mortgage loan officer has the same goal, so let’s work together and get it done!
With our streamlined loan process, we can help you close in as few as 21 days. That’s something to be excited about, especially since the national average for mortgage loan closings was 43 days as of April 2019, according to Ellie Mae. Think about it: by the time other people are signing their closing documents, you’ll already be enjoying your new home or starting to see the financial benefit of your refinanced loan!
So how does it work? How can CrossCountry Mortgage close your loan faster than other lenders? We must be doing something weird, right? Not at all. It all boils down to being proactive and efficient—on both our part and yours.
Here’s how it works:
- Within 3 days of submitting your application, you must provide your income, assets, and credit documentation. We’ll work closely with you to obtain all required documentation to ensure that it’s complete and accurate, then submit it to loan processing for review.
- We’ll order an appraisal, complete a title search, and verify property insurance. A loan processor will review your documentation and submit it to underwriting within 1 day.
- Your loan will be assigned to an underwriter, who will complete an initial review within 2 days. If any conditions are required, the loan processor will work with you to clear them within 2 days.
- The underwriter will complete a final review and issue a clear to close (CTC). The processor will inform all parties of the CTC, verify the closing date and time, and place the loan in the closing queue. The closer will have 1 day to provide closing documentation to the settlement agent.
- You’ll attend the closing and sign all remaining documentation. Once the loan has funded, you’ll receive the keys to your new home. Congratulations!
As you can see, financing a home is faster and easier than ever before when you work with CrossCountry Mortgage. Your licensed, experienced CrossCountry mortgage loan officer will help you understand the variety of mortgage types available, identify the right loan for your personal and financial goals, and navigate the entire homebuying process in as few as 21 days. That’ll free you up to drop those pounds, watch those shows and take that road trip! Start the conversation today!
CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution, and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. All loans subject to underwriting approval. Certain restrictions apply. Certificate of Eligibility required for VA loans. CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution, and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. All loans subject to underwriting approval. Certain restrictions apply. Certificate of Eligibility required for VA loans. USDA Loans: Borrower income limited to 115% of median income for the area. Borrowers must have reasonable credit histories. 30-year loan term. Housing costs cannot exceed 29% of income; total debt payments cannot exceed 41% of income. Homes must meet state and HCFP building codes. Funding fee required. Available only in designated USDA rural areas.