• Copies of W-2s or tax returns for the previous 2 years
  • If you own rental units, provide the most recent rental agreement and tax returns for previous 2 years
  • Your last 3 bank statements along with the most recent statements for any mutual funds, IRA/401(k), or stock accounts
  • Settlement agreement and divorce decree (if applicable).
  • Non-U.S. citizens must present their Green Card or H-1 or L-1 visa.
  • Recent paycheck stubs and proof of any other income, like tips, Social Security payments
  • Your current mortgage note

These documents may not be all-inclusive, but by having these on hand, you will expedite the application.