Mortgage Executive Magazine ranked Jim Blackburn in the top 1% of all loan originators in the U.S. for the last 4 consecutive years in a row funding over $200 million.
Whether you?re considering a purchase or refinance, The Jim Blackburn Team will help you:
- Feel educated and empowered with your mortgage choice by simplifying complicated math both in writing and verbally.
- Understand how your choice of mortgage today directly affects the comfort or pain that you experience during your retirement years.
- Know every document upfront that is required for your specific mortgage transaction so you can avoid months of back and forth headache with loan processors and underwriters.
- Get to the closing table in industry record breaking times by getting as much of the process completed in the prequalification stage so by the time you find a property, you?re already ½ done!
- Inspire your close friends, brothers, & sisters to save money and build wealth with Jim?s smart debt leverage strategies that integrate into your financial plan.
With over 20 years? experience with the financial markets Jim will ensure that your mortgage choice aligns and integrates with all of your other financial goals.
Jim Blackburn is a native of Detroit, Michigan, veteran of Chicago, Illinois, and resident of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Jim works like a dog 6 days a week serving clients so that he can dedicate Sundays to his wife and best friend Olga, young daughter Olivia, and two Maine Coon Cats. In the daytime, you?ll find them swimming, fishing, and boating through the canals while making music around bon fires in the evening. Jim and Olga are proud supporters of the Gianna House, an organization in Michigan that provides resident, spiritual, and educational support to pregnant teens and their newborn infants.