More Opportunity, More Success
Do you want to be a part of a company that:
- Has doubled its headcount this year alone?
- Is aggressively expanding, with offices in all 50 states?
- Fosters a supportive work environment that values collaboration and recognizes and awards performance?
- Hires smart, passionate and friendly people who are among the best and brightest in the industry?
If you answered yes to these questions and are looking to make a difference in the lives of home buyers across the country, we want you on our team!
- Competitive compensation plan
- A comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision
- Short- and long-term disability, term life and AD&D coverage
- Flexible spending account (FSA) and health saving account (HSA)
- 401(k) with company match
- Branch Loan Origination
- Branch Operations
- Customer Service
- Executive Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Quality Control
- Secondary Markets
- Talent Acquisition
CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc., doing business in the State of New York as CrossCountry Financing, (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.
View All Career Opportunities