Mortgage Jobs and Careers
Better Mortgage Careers
Do you want to be a part of a company that:
- Is aggressively expanding, with offices in all 50 states?
- Fosters a supportive work environment that values collaboration and recognizes and awards performance?
- Hires smart, passionate and friendly people who are among the best and brightest in the industry?
If you answered yes to these questions and are looking to make a difference in the lives of home buyers across the country, we want you on our team!
- Branch Loan Origination
- Branch Operations
- Customer Service
- Executive Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Quality Control
- Secondary Markets
- Talent Acquisition
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision
- Low contributions and low premiums
- Flexible options for your unique needs
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible spending account (FSA) and health saving account (HAS)
- 401K with company match
- Short- and long-term disability
- Term life
- AD&D coverage
- Paid holidays
- Flexible PTO
Our sales teams makes the difference at CrossCountry Mortgage. They have the freedom to drive branch performance and share new thinking and ideas with company leadership. We offer collaboration without bureaucracy.
Your sales team can count on CrossCountry Mortgage to help you close loans faster and with less hassle through new technologies that streamline the loan process, drive operational efficiency, enhance communication and provide reliable support.
You can grow your branch with unlimited potential for volume and revenue, confident in CrossCountry Mortgage’s unwavering commitment too your business with sales coaching, marketing platforms, back office support and 21-day close best practices.
You can trust CrossCountry Mortgage to provide a streamlined origination platform and processes to close loans in 21 days or less, transparent reporting on your achievements and efficient, unwavering support that allows you to focus on what you do best: originating loans, building relationships and growing your business.
View All Career Opportunities
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.