Are You Ready For MORE?
The right partner brings guidance, stability, opportunity, technology and support. Discover why talented branch managers and high producing originators are making the move to CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc.
Why join CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc.?
Because you want to work with the best. Take advantage of our industry-leading resources and support. You have a vision and a strategy. We have flexibility. We’ll customize support to meet the needs of your business plan. Whether you work with leads or you’ve grown through referrals, we offer the products, technology, and marketing support you need to succeed in your target market — whether a multi-state footprint, a metropolitan area, or a rural community. If you’re looking for a company to invest in your efforts, look no further. Founded in 2003 and licensed in 50 states, CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc., doing business in the State of New York as CrossCountry Financing, continues to grow — investing in the most experienced and talented branch managers in the industry.
At CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc., doing business in the State of New York as CrossCountry Financing, we’re driven by the commitment to provide unsurpassed customer service, competitive pricing, consistent turn times and unmatched communication to our branch teams.
Supporting Your Success
- Pre-transition strategy session to customize your onboarding
- Migration team dedicated to your transition
- Training tailored for each branch position
- Licensing department offering turnkey personal assistance
- National talent acquisition platform to build your team
A Full Product Line
- Adjustable and fixed rate conventional mortgages
- Fannie Mae, Ginnie Mae, and Freddie Mac Approved Seller/Servicer
- FHA home loans and FHA 203(k) rehabilitation loans
- Foreign National loans
- Jumbo mortgages (in-house underwriting up to $3 million)
- Manufactured homes
- Non-QM products
- Purchase escrow holdbacks
- USDA rural home loans
- VA home loans
- Broker relationships — niche products
- W2 validation program
- Construction-to-permanent loans
What We Offer
- No minimum credit score with approve/eligible AUS findings
- Dedicated underwriting for all products
- In-house human resources department
- Encompass360 LOS system
- Turnkey licensing department
- Designated onboarding staff
- Referral desk
- Compliance support
- Loan scenario and underwriting help desk
- In-house IT department
- Branch support portal ticketing system
- Motivity Solutions Intelligence Software
- National brand developed by one of the nation’s largest full service marketing and communications agencies
- Branch websites featuring 2-way sync with LOS and credit apps associated with individual loan officers
- Branded and compliant turnkey online store offering print materials, promotional merchandise, stationery, and event materials
- Lead generation campaigns
- Full service in house marketing team with design, writing, and web development
- Strategic and creative support for branch marketing and advertising initiatives
- In-house MSA platform for building strategic relationships with real estate companies and agents
- Enterprise CRM and social media support
culture & BENEFITS
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Deferred compensation for qualified employees
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, disability)
- Sales and Recognition Awards for top performers
- Award Winning Culture
READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
Interested in learning more about branch opportunities at CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc., doing business in the State of New York as CrossCountry Financing? Apply to open a branch by filling out the below form.
Open a Branch