Maria Schrimpf is a devoted Loan Officer known for solving the homebuying and refinancing puzzle. She lives by the quote “Home is where the heart is” and holds each client’s hand throughout every step of the loan process. In 2005, Maria began her career as a Loan Processor and Loan Closer. Having grown up in the New England area surrounded by a strong, hardworking family, she naturally gravitated to becoming one of the best in the home financing profession as Loan Officer.
Maria’s high ethical standards are apparent in her honest approach to helping her clients save on their home loans and achieve their personal home financing goals. That is her true passion which defines her personal success. Her background in mortgages and construction makes her well-rounded in understanding and knowing what a customer needs.
Maria spends her spare time with her husband, children, and fur-babies. Her family is her priority and she treats each client as if they were one of her own extended family members.
Whether you are looking to buy or refinance, you can be confident that Maria Schrimpf is the right choice. She and her team have 100% client-satisfaction testimonials and have worked closely with industry instructors, real estate agents, attorneys, financial advisors, high-net-worth clients, and borrowers from all backgrounds. Maria is looking forward to the honor of working with you.
More About Maria:
- Speaks fluent Spanish and English.
- Passionate about educating renters and helping them achieve their dream of becoming homeowners.
- Member of the National Association of Mortgage Brokers (NAMB).
- Loves traveling, has visited many countries, and enjoys learning about different cultures and their history.
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and graduated with Cum Laude honors from BayPath University Women’s College.