Think Big with a Jumbo Loan
Our Jumbo loans are on the money. And more.
When you want a Jumbo, you deserve more. More borrowing power? Of course. More Jumbo loan options? Yes. A fast Jumbo loan process? Right away. A Jumbo loan you won’t find anywhere else? Believe it.
When you need a mortgage for a home that’s more expensive than the average, you need a Jumbo loan. At CrossCountry Mortgage, we have an extensive range of Jumbo loans to suit a variety of clients.
What is a Jumbo loan?
Let’s start with the basics. There are conforming loans and non-conforming loans. A conforming loan has an upper limit set annually by the Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA). These limits apply to conventional loans, which are loans not backed by the government (examples of government-backed loans include FHA, VA, and USDA).
A Jumbo loan is non-conforming; that is, it covers amounts higher than the conforming loan limit. There are also high-balance conforming loans for high cost areas of the country, but that’s a topic to explore with your licensed CrossCountry Mortgage loan officer.
CCM Jumbo loan essentials
Here’s the scoop on our Jumbo loans:*
- Down payments – As low as 5% (up to $650K) with options for no mortgage insurance.
- Loan types – Fixed and adjustable rates.
- Loan terms – From 10 to 30 years available.
- Property types – Primary residences, second homes, investment properties.
- Credit scores – 660 or higher to qualify.
- Borrower income – Can verify with W-2s, 1099s, bank statements, and investments.
- Loan amounts – Up to $5MM, depending on loan type and buyer circumstances.
CCM’s Signature Jumbo Loan
Our Signature Jumbo Loan stands out from other Jumbos. It offers lower up-front costs than many Jumbo loans and doesn’t require mortgage insurance. Add our Green Light loan review, and the loan process is faster than most Jumbos, too.
- Down payments as low as 10% with no mortgage insurance (720 minimum credit score)
- Only one appraisal for loan amounts up to $2 million
- Maximum loan amounts:
- $3 million for primary residences and second homes (680 minimum credit score)
- $650 thousand for investment properties (700 minimum credit score)
- 30-year fixed rate
- In-house underwriting
- In-house appraisal
Beyond the financing
While your primary goal is to borrow the amount you need, you deserve more from your lender.
- We focus on service to give you a superior mortgage experience.
- We know you want to move quickly, so we work with you to gather the information we need.
- We stay in touch, so you’ll always know what’s happening with your loan.
- With dedicated professionals on your team, your loan will move forward rapidly and smoothly.
Our Jumbo loans are designed to accommodate (almost) every borrower who has their eye on a higher-priced home. If you need a Jumbo loan for a purchase or refinance, your licensed CrossCountry Mortgage loan officer is ready to help. Call or email today.
*Loan programs may change. Check with your CCM loan officer for current details.