Throughout the year, CCM has been recognized by many organizations for its stand-out culture
Cleveland, Ohio, December 12, 2022… CrossCountry Mortgage (CCM), a top five retail mortgage lender, is closing the year with another award win, claiming the number one spot in The Weatherhead 100 list of fastest growing companies in Northeast Ohio award category, Centurions. Weatherhead 100 Centurions are fast-growing companies with at least $100M net sales in 2021 and help drive the region.
In addition to its number one spot on the Weatherhead 100 Centurions list, CCM has been recognized with a variety of national and regional awards throughout 2022, including:
- Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies: For the ninth year, CCM was named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing private companies. CCM’s ranking is based on strong revenue growth over the last three years.
- Scotsman Guide Top Mortgage Lender: CCM was recognized as a Scotsman Guide Top Mortgage Lender, and more than 500 of its loan officers appeared on the Scotsman Guide Top Originators list, a leading performance benchmark for mortgage industry organizations and professionals. CCM loan officers also were recognized on the publication’s Top Women Originators, Top Veteran Originators, and Top Emerging Stars lists.
- NorthCoast99: CCM again was recognized as a NorthCoast 99 award winner. NorthCoast 99 is an annual recognition program and event that honors Northeast Ohio workplaces who consistently demonstrate the ability to attract, retain, and motivate talented employees.
- Northeast Ohio Top Workplaces: For the sixth consecutive year, CCM received the Northeast Ohio Top Workplaces Award from Cleveland.com and The Plain Dealer. Based entirely on survey results from employees at hundreds of Northeast Ohio businesses, this award measures alignment, execution, connection and several other workplace culture drivers considered critical to organizational success.
- Smart Culture: Smart Business magazine named CCM one of its 2022 Smart Culture honorees. This award highlights area businesses and non-profits that demonstrate how a positive culture can drive performance, position an organization as an employer of choice and impact the bottom line.
- Mortgage Banker Magazine’s Powerful Women of Mortgage Banking: CCM’s Jennifer Stracensky, Chief Operating Officer, and Lauren Maxwell, Executive Vice President, were recognized by Mortgage Banker Magazine as 2022 Powerful Women of Mortgage Banking. This award highlights 35 women around the country who are making meaningful contributions to the mortgage industry and serving as mentors for women in the field.
- Cleveland Plain Dealer’s Leadership Award, Large Company: In addition to the Top Workplaces Award, Cleveland.com and The Plain Dealer presented their 2022 Top Leader Award for companies with 500 or more employees to CCM Founder and CEO Ron Leonhardt, Jr.
“I am so proud of CrossCountry Mortgage for consistently being recognized for its exceptional workplace culture and leading talent,” said Michelle Novak, executive vice president of human resources. “Our employees are what makes this company best-in-class, and we continue to be the employer of choice in the industry.”
CrossCountry Mortgage (CCM) is one of the nation’s largest retail mortgage lenders, with more than 8,000 employees operating more than 600 branches across all 50 states. Our company has been recognized nine times on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing private businesses and has received many awards for our standout culture. We offer more than 100 mortgage, refinance and home equity solutions – ranging from conventional and jumbo mortgages to government-insured programs for Veterans and rural homebuyers – and we are a direct lender and approved seller and servicer by Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae and Ginnie Mae. Through our dedication to getting it done, we make every mortgage feel like a win. Visit ccm.com.
Download the Media Kit