Bank Statement Program
What is a Bank Statement Loan?
If you have a solid history of financial responsibility and strong credit rating, but you haven’t been able to get traditional home financing due to your income, the bank statement program at CrossCountry Mortgage can help you qualify to buy a home or refinance a loan.
Are You Self-Employed?
Although being self-employed comes with many benefits, when looking to purchase a home it can be difficult to get approved. In order to make your process as smooth and streamlined as possible, CrossCountry Mortgage has implemented a program to help counteract these issues. We offer a Bank Statement Program for self-employed borrowers as well as those whose employment histories and tax returns may not reflect their viability for a mortgage. You already work hard for yourself. Now let your career work in your favor.
- Personal bank statements (24 months)
- No tax returns required
- Borrow up to 85% of the value of the home
- Debt-to-income ratio up to 59%
- Loans up to $2 million
- For primary and secondary homes and investment properties
- Non-warrantable condominiums
- 30-year fixed rate — no pre-payment penalty